Virtual Assistance Course
The Remote Skills Academy is an impact-focused education program brought to Thailand by Draper Startup House, Hub 53 and Livit.
We provide an opportunity for Thais to adapt to the new realities of work, build successful careers and connect with others on the same journey.
Virtual Assistance Course – April 25th to May 15th (3 weeks)
Learn the ropes of Virtual Assistance work during this 3-week course. We will mentor and guide you through remote work platforms and the tools you need to get clients and be productive as a VA.
Registration deadline: Tuesday, April 20th, 12 PM Thailand time
Dates & Curriculum
The Virtual Assistance Course takes place over 3 weeks as follows:
Week 1: Basic Admin
- Writing emails, organizing file and google drive
- Scheduling meetings and using virtual calendars
- Basic bookkeeping
- Thai legal and contract
Week 2: Digital Marketing & Automation Basics
- Social media management lab
- Sales funnel
- Email marketing
- How to use systems to help clients grow their business
- Website basics
Week 3: Career Planning & Getting Clients
- The art of negotiation
- Time management and how to prioritize
- Personal branding: CV, LinkedIn, personal pitch
- How to ace a discovery call
The sessions are taught live, online/offline, and there is ample time for questions.
A Thai citizen with an intermediate level of English, laptop/PC (or unlimited access to it), basic PC skills and high motivation.
Training sessions & workshops live, online: Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 4 PM to 6.45 PM (Bangkok Time).
- What is a Virtual Assistant? Meet Real VAs and Learn from their Experience (Tuesday, April 27th from 4 PM to 7 PM Bangkok time)
- Get Your First VA Job! Interview Prep with an HR Expert (Tuesday, May 4th from 4 PM to 6 PM Bangkok time)
- What is a Digital Nomad, and How Can You Travel the World as a Virtual Assistant? (Tuesday, May 11th from 4 PM to 6 PM Bangkok time)
Group coworking (offline): Every Thursday from 4 PM to 6 PM (Bangkok time).
Job hunting day (offline): Saturday, May 15th from 10 AM – 3 PM.
The offline sessions will be held at: Hub53 Coworking & Coliving Space
53 Chonpratan Road, Suthep, Mueang, Chiang Mai, 50200
- Early bird: ฿3250 (five available, first come first served or until April 9th)
- Regular: ฿3650 (applications close April 20th)
- We will offer 2 scholarships for this program
- To apply, please submit a statement on the topic “Why I want to be a Virtual Assistant.”
- Scholarship applications can be submitted to email@example.com as soon as possible, applications submitted earlier may be given preference, awardees will be announced on April 21st.
Virtual Assistance Course Trainers
This course is developed by a team of passionate experts with an extensive track record in their fields.
We believe in the power of sharing knowledge and experience generously, and our mentors and trainers will elevate your learning experience from great to amazing, pushing you to achieve excellence.
Dare to live your dream?
Fill in the registration form below and get the opportunity to become a top-notch virtual assistant!