Building Financial Resiliency: Be #Readyfor2023
Essentially, personal finance is about managing your money.
It covers many aspects from:
- cashflow and debt management (budgeting, credit card, loans and mortgages)
- risk management (emergency fund and insurance)
- saving and investments
- tax, retirement and estate planning
Understanding basic principles of personal finance will help you plan and prepare for the future, navigate through uncertainty and make sound financial decisions.
Together with an experienced financial trainer Emieralda Noviarti, you will be guided in determining financial position, financial planning, financial strategy, and what your investment and financial goals are, you can also use this skill to face a recession or any condition.
What you'll get:
- Assessing Your Situation
- Managing Your Day-to-Day Finances
- Anticipating What-Ifs: Emergency Fund & Insurance 101
- Getting Ahead: Investment 101
This course is held live via Zoom on December 2nd, 2022 from 16:30 – 18:30 PM Western Indonesia Time
This masterclass is developed by a passionate expert with an extensive track record in her fields.
We believe in the power of sharing knowledge and experience generously, and our mentors and trainers will elevate your learning experience from great to amazing, pushing you to achieve excellence.