Virtual Assistance Hybrid Learning Program
The Remote Skills Academy is an impact-focused education program brought to Thailand by Hub 53 and Livit.
We provide an opportunity for Thais to adapt to the new realities of work, build successful careers and connect with others on the same journey.
Virtual Assistance Course – November 22nd – December 17th, 2021 (4 weeks)
Learn the ropes of Virtual Assistance work during this 4-week online course. We will mentor and guide you through remote work platforms and the tools you need to get clients and be productive as a VA.
This program offers a mix of pre-recorded lessons, along with live lessons and seminars so you can enjoy a flexible schedule while still benefiting from engagement with peers and mentors.
What you'll get:
Dates & Curriculum
The Virtual Assistance Course takes place over 4 weeks as follows:
Week 1: Basic Admin
- Writing emails, organizing file and Google drive
- Scheduling meetings and using virtual calendars
- Basic bookkeeping
- Thai legal and contracts
- Internet research
- Time tracking management
- Introduction to project management
- Managing project using Asana
Week 2: Digital Marketing & Automation Basics
- Social media strategy & content
- Social media scheduling tool
- Sales funnel
- Email marketing
- What is a business system, types, and why it is important
- Website basics
Week 3: Career Planning & Getting Clients
- The art of negotiation
- The art of delegation
- Creating your portfolio using Notion
- How to get clients
Week 4: Final Assignments & Networking Event
A Thai citizen with an intermediate level of English, laptop/PC (or unlimited access to it), phone, basic PC skills and high motivation.
Training sessions & workshops:
- Self-paced recorded lessons: Lectures are published every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Live lessons: Every Tuesday and Thursday from 5 PM to 6.15 PM (Bangkok Time)
- Get To Know VAs
Virtual coworking: Every Tuesday & Thursday from 6.30 PM to 8 PM (Bangkok time).
1-on-1 consultations: from Monday, December 13th – Wednesday, December 15th, 2021.
Pitching day: Wednesday, December 15th, 2021 from 3 PM – 5.45 PM (Bangkok time)
Networking event: Friday, December 17th, 2021
Early bird: ฿2,650 (only for 4 people who apply before November 13th, 2021)
- We will offer scholarships for this program
- To apply, please submit a statement on the topic “Why I want to be a Virtual Assistant”
- Scholarship applications can be submitted to email@example.com by November 19th, 2021 . Winners will be announced on November 20th, 2021.
Virtual Assistance Course Trainers
This course is developed by a team of passionate experts with an extensive track record in their fields.
We believe in the power of sharing knowledge and experience generously, and our mentors and trainers will elevate your learning experience from great to amazing, pushing you to achieve excellence.
Ida Ayu Dewi Dhyana Sari
Dare to live your dream?
Fill in the registration form below and get the opportunity to become a top-notch virtual assistant!