Virtual Assistance Course
The Remote Skills Academy is an impact-focused education program brought to Thailand by Hub 53 and Livit.
We provide an opportunity for Thais to adapt to the new realities of work, build successful careers and connect with others on the same journey.
Virtual Assistance Course – August 30th to September 25th (4 weeks)
Learn the ropes of Virtual Assistance work during this 4-week course. We will mentor and guide you through remote work platforms and the tools you need to get clients and be productive as a VA.
Registration deadline: Thursday, August 26th, 12 PM Thailand time
Dates & Curriculum
The Virtual Assistance Course takes place over 4 weeks as follows:
Week 1: Basic Admin
- Writing emails, organizing file and Google drive
- Scheduling meetings and using virtual calendars
- Basic bookkeeping
- Thai legal and contracts
Week 2: Digital Marketing & Automation Basics
- Social media strategy & content
- Sales funnel
- Email marketing
- What is a business system, types, and why it is important
- Website basics
Week 3: Career Planning & Getting Clients
- The art of negotiation
- The art of delegation
- Creating your portfolio using Notion
- How to get clients
Week 4: Final Assignments & Networking Event
Most of the sessions are pre-recorded, but there are also live sessions (online/ offline), and there is ample time for questions and consultations.
A Thai citizen with an intermediate level of English, laptop/PC (or unlimited access to it), basic PC skills and high motivation.
Training sessions & workshops:
- Self-paced recorded lessons: Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Live: Every Tuesday and Thursday from 5 PM to 6.15 PM (Bangkok Time)
- Get To Know VAs (Sunday, September 5th from 10 AM – 12 PM Bangkok time)
- Meet The Digital Nomads (Sunday, September 19th from 10 AM to 12 PM Bangkok time)
Group coworking: Every Tuesday and Thursday from 6.30 PM to 8 PM (Bangkok time).
1-on-1 consultations: from Monday, September 20th – Friday, September 24th
Networking event (offline): Saturday, September 25th
- Early bird: ฿2,650 (only for 5 people who apply before August 13th)
- Regular: ฿2850 (applications close August 26th)
- We will offer 2 scholarships for this program
- To apply, please submit a statement on the topic “Why I want to be a Virtual Assistant“
- Scholarship applications can be submitted to email@example.com as soon as possible, applications submitted earlier may be given preference, awardees will be announced on August 25th.
Virtual Assistance Course Trainers
This course is developed by a team of passionate experts with an extensive track record in their fields.
We believe in the power of sharing knowledge and experience generously, and our mentors and trainers will elevate your learning experience from great to amazing, pushing you to achieve excellence.
Ida Ayu Dewi Dhyana Sari
Dare to live your dream?
Fill in the registration form below and get the opportunity to become a top-notch virtual assistant!